Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Final Volume - 31 May 2007

Well, there's a beginning and then there is the end...

This has been good, while it lasted... there was good fun, a lot of response from where ever my buddies are across the world, a little controversy and all that comes with it... some days I'd mail the Volume and immediately there'd be response... and this honestly was the best feeling in the world...

My work is done in good order, and I am headed to my favorite haunts now... and then home. Wish you all the very best in your endeavors...

My favorite writer has written for me in the following lines:

The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

The Road goes ever on and on

Out from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
Let others follow it who can!
Let them a journey new begin,
But I at last with weary feet
Will turn towards the lighted inn,
My evening-rest and sleep to meet.

No comments: